Applications for Fall 2021 Cohort is now open!
Click below to download the application
Community Fellowship is a 3.5-month, 10 hour-a-week leadership program for survivors of Interpersonal Violence; Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, Elder Abuse, Child Abuse, and Human Trafficking.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Reside in Contra Costa County;
- Experienced interpersonal violence 1 year ago or longer;
- Are age 18 & up;
- Have conversational & reading English language ability;
- Have reliable transportation;
- And have participated in school or community activities with a goal of increasing involvement.
Why become a Community Fellow?
The Community Fellowship could be right for you if you are interested in developing:
- Your leadership potential;
- Skills in one of 4 tracks: advocacy, training & events, project coordination, or technology;
- And creating a community project of your choosing.
Our coaching & mentoring will support your personal and skills development as well as provide meaningful networking opportunities.
We are excited to share our Community Fellows three year report!
To learn more about our past cohorts, please click below:
Fall 2018 Community Fellows
Spring 2018 Community Fellows
2017 Community Fellows
To watch a project video from one of the 2017 Community Fellows, click here.
2016 Community Fellows
To watch a video compilation about the 2016 Community Fellows Projects, click here.