We are currently hiring!
Restorative Justice Project Coordinator
This position entails two distinct roles:
(a) Project Coordination:
• Coordinate trainings and meetings among project participants.
• Provide input on program design, meeting agenda and training curricula.
• Facilitate evaluation activities and assist with reporting.
• Coordinate and support community circles and family conferences.
• Review intake procedures and policies with clients.
• Conduct screening interview with all incoming clients, including needs assessment, safety plan, service plan, and follow-up plan.
• Identify and refer cases for RJ circles or family conferences.
Download the full position description here:
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to oravanh@cocofamilyjustice .org no later than February 22, 2018.
Restorative Justice Circle Keeper
This position entails:
• Participating in trainings/workshops on the principles and practices of RJ circles
and community based interventions.
• Participating in skill building and coaching on the planning and facilitation of
restorative circles and family conferences.
• Supporting facilitation in a total of 30 RJ circles or family conferences throughout
the contract period.
• Participating in evaluation activities.
Download the full description here:
Proposals must be received no later than February 22, 2018 via email to Susun@cocofamilyjustice.org.
We are currently looking for Volunteers!
Volunteer Positions include:
(a) Volunteer Host: As a Host for our evening or weekend programs, you will assist program
participants by answering questions they may have about the Family Justice Center.
(b) Outreach Specialist: You will conduct outreach at community events. You will bring outreach
materials, set up information tables and answer any questions.
(c) Volunteer Child Care Provider: You will provide child care for our evening or weekend program
participants. To ensure quality care, you will meet the following standards:
1. Completed Live Scan background check or Trustline Certified.
2. Completed CPR and First Aid training.
3. Prior child care experiences and provide two references
(d) Interpreters: You will provide interpretation or sight translation for Family Justice clients who do
not speak English. You will provide interpretation support in person or via phone mostly during
(e) Social Media Specialist: You will help maintain a robust online presence for the Center, develop
and post content designed to engage community members, and solicit contact and graphics from
Family Justice staff and partners as appropriate.
(f) Photographer/Videographer: You will take high-quality photographs and/or film 1-3 minute
videos at designated Center events. Videographers are also responsible for video edits through
completion, and for posting final version on YouTube. To assist video edits, you will have
access to a Mac computer with iMovie and Final Cut Pro at the West Center (Richmond).
To view a complete description of the postions, please see Volunteer Positions 2017.
Please fill out the Volunteer Application Form and submit it with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.